Dental Implants In New Jersey
A confident smile is only one call away. Dental Implants can give you an attractive smile while still retaining your existing teeth. Implants can prevent reposioning of existing teethand improve chewing function and speech articulation. Dental implants are a permanent and dependable solution to a more positive smile.
Dental Implants are an excellent option to correct your smile. If an unfortuneate event occured that caused tooth lose, then dental implants might be right for you.
You may want to opt for implants if you:
- Have a missing tooth or teeth
- Dentures are bothering you
- Unhappy with your current partial dentures
- You want to keep your remaining authentic teeth.
Contact Us for More Info
Advantage of Dental Implants
Benefits of Dental Implants include
- Improved chewing function and speech. Because the implants function like your own teeth, they will not shift like dentures.
- Permanent and durable. Unlike dentures, Implants will not come out because they are anchord to the jawbone.
- Oral health. Dental implants are advantegous over other replacement options because they replace the root. Other teeth will not be affected by the implant and may actually be supported.
- It is often reported that implant-supported dentures are comfortable than dentures that aren’t supported by implants
Are Dental Implants Right For You?
Implants offer many benefits over bridges or dentures alone. They are surgically anchored into the jawbone with titanium posts that support the tooth or bridges, partials, or full dentures, making them less likely to shift. The surgical prcedure is quick and painless, and can last a lifetime if properly maintained.
Types of Dental Implants
Single Tooth Implants
A single tooth implant replaces the missing roots of a tooth without treating any of the adjacent teeth.
The single tooth implant replaces the missing tooth’s roots. A single tooth implant is a stand-alone unit and does not involve treating the teeth next to it. If you are missing a tooth, there are a number of reasons why you should consider replacing them with a single tooth implant:
- You may be self-conscious about a gap in your smile
- Missing teeth often affect speech
- It is more difficult to chew when missing a molar
- Your teeth may shift due to the space left by the missing tooth
- Loss of teeth and bone can have cosmetic effects making you look older
Implant-Supported Bridges and Dentures
When several teeth are missing, a dentist may use dental implants to support a bridge. The bridge will replace the missing teeth and some of their roots. The advantage of an implant-supported bridge is that it does not rely on surrounding teeth for support.
In the case of someone that is missing all of their teeth, an implant-supported denture can replace any missing teeth and their roots. Additionally, implant-supported dentures tend to be markedly more comfortable and stable, allowing you to chew more naturally.